I have a new lover, her name is Siri. ha! Seriously though, this is my first iPhone and I have no idea what took me so long..Im IN LOVE! Follow me on instagram..mommysmenu..(I take lots of photos of my little man!)I’m addicted to it!
Okay, now on to the important stuff…TEQUILA & FOOTBALL! If you’re a New England fan, today is a BIG day! We are going to kick Baltimore’s ass! 😀 I know typically beer and football go together..but this game could get intense, and we will definitely all need something a little stronger..nothing better than a margarita! I don’t care if it’s not summertime..I love them, they’re my favorite..every kind of marg…and this grapefruit marg is no different, it is FABULOUS! So go pick up some grapefruit today while food shopping for the game, and enjoy this deliciousness!!
- 2 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- Juice of half a pink grapefruit
- Juice of Freshly squeezed lime, about 1/2 lime
- sugar rim (optional)
- If you’re going to sugar or salt your rim, rub on some lime juice, tip your glass upside down, and dip into a bowl of sugar.
- Add the first four ingredients together over ice in a shaker, shake it up.
- Pour into your sugar (or salt) rimmed glass, with the ice, and serve!