Not only are these the easiest cookie I’ve ever made, but they’re probably now one of my favorite. As much as I like cookies, I don’t eat them like Drew does, I prefer cake or cupcakes. That was until these babies came along. It was quite literally everything in my power not to eat every single one of these before dinner. (You’ll notice there was a bite taken out of one in a picture…I couldn’t help it! How do I photograph these staring me in the face and not much?!)
These take less than ten minutes to prepare! The hardest part is waiting while they firm up in the fridge! Lets face it, anything with peanut butter in it, and I’m there! If you need something last-minute to make for your kids the next day..these take no time! If you need a snack tonight while watching a movie..no time. Last minute get together..no time at all! And I’m telling you..people will swallow these whole!
So make them. Eat them all. Love them. Don’t forget a ginormous glass of milk! 😉
Peanut Butter-Nutella No-Bake Cookies
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (I used skim without a problem!)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 3 cups rolled oats
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter of medium-low heat.
- Once fully melted add the sugar, milk , and cocoa powder. Mix until combined
- Stir in the peanut butter and nutella until melted. Add the rolled oats.
- Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Turn stove off.
- Working quickly, use a small cookie scooper to shape the balls and place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until firm. Store in an airtight container.
- Devour with a LARGE glass of milk!
Adapted From: The Kitchn