I’m watching all my Monday night shows..HIMYM, Two and a half men, The Voice…and embarrassingly three others. Yes..I’m a TV addict. (I think I’ve told you that before! 😉 Do you watch The Voice? Other than Revenge, it’s definitely my favorite show on Television!! (It’s the only show I watch live..that’s saying something..because I hate commercials!!) I’m soooo excited for the battle rounds!! If you don’t watch it..you should..you’re missing out..its 10,094,049,844,098,454 times better than American Idol…(sorry Idol fans! I’m obsessed!)
Anyhoo, this pizza..came out of nowhere! And its freakin’ ah-mazing! I was so skeptical, I thought it was going to be so bland with its lack of spices, however it is quite the opposite! The tangyness of the lemon coated pears is such a great compliment to the salty, creaminess of the cheese, on top of a crispy crust…oh.em.gee. YES PLEASE! Luckily I didn’t have to share, so I have half a pizza in the fridge waiting for me tomorrow..yay! 😉
Make this as soon as possible..the flavors are subtle, but SO there, and so stinkin’ delicous! Hope you are all having a fabtastic week! We’re still trying to work out a few kinks on the new website, but I cant wait til you alll can get directed there! Hopefully soon!! Happy Tuesday!
Chevre, Spinach, & Pear Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough (I used this recipe(minus the Italian seasoning!))
- 6 ounces chevre
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe pear, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, steamed and strained
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees with your pizza stone in the oven. If you don’t have a pizza stone, preheat a baking sheet in the oven but remember the cooking times might be different.
- Combine Chevre and sour cream in a bowl together, mixing with a fork until combined. Set aside.
- Toss sliced pears and lemon juice together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spread the chevre mixture over the pizza crust. Top with pear slices. Sprinkle cooked spinach over the top.
- Transfer to the pizza stone or the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.